↵The Aug/Sept edition of the South Island Alliance News Update is now available online.
Key articles include:
- An update from ALT/SPAIT meeting by Jan Barber, General Manager, South Island Alliance
- The first in a new series of ‘meet the team’ – Margaret Bunker, South Island Alliance Programme Coordinator
- News in brief – including information about upcoming workshops
- Feedback from Southern Cancer Network manager, Di Riley, and clinical director, Shaun Costello, who recently returned from the UK National Cancer Intelligence Network (NCIN) Cancer Outcomes Conference in Belfast.
- A New Cognitive Impairment Pathway for Southern Providers
- Plus more
To view a copy of the update click here.