The May edition of the South Island Alliance News Update is now available to read.
Key articles include:
- An end of year update from the General Manager Jan Barber.
- News on how new dementia educator roles for the South Island should improve dementia diagnosis,
- A new group which targets child and adolescent diabetes care
- The new South Island Stroke Nurses key contact group
- Lippincott procedures go live across the South Island
- And how super users are sharing SI PICS solutions
To view a copy of the update click here: /UserFiles/SouthIslandAlliance/File/150519_SIA%20Update_FINAL%20(1).pdf